The 7 Secrets to Saving your Relationship
Meet Rose and Tim who fell in love on their first date. They moved in together within a year and had a wonderful first few years ... for the most part. After a while, small irritations started to become big and comments were becoming criticisms. The love was still there but arguing and defensive reactions started to become, more and more often, the way they dealt with each other.
The first secret? Remember why you fell in love with your partner and know that there is a way back. I am going to share with you 7 secrets to saving your relationship that work, each time. Every time. This is only the beginning but if you work on it, you will get back the partner you fell in love with and create an even better relationship.
- Remember why you fell in love with your partner in the first place.
- Let him know when he is doing something right and tell him you appreciate it.
- Timing is everything! Choose a time to discuss issues when you are both calm and relaxed.
- Ask yourself, "Do I want to be right or do I want to be happy?"
- Learn to back off, let small things go.
- Validate and hear your partner. It will make him feel appreciated, cared for and loved.
- Have realistic expectations. Know and accept how your partner is wired.
My name is Rhonda Rabow and I help couples do more than save their relationships, I show them how to reinvent their relationships in a supportive and empowering way. With over 25 years of experience, I help couples find the love they once had using time-tested skills and techniques that create lasting relationships.
How to use this? Try one of the secrets every day until they become your "go-to" in connecting with your partner.
What's the next step? Find a caring, empathic Couple Empowerment Therapist to help bring these and more skills into creating the relationship you deserve.